From May 2nd to 5th 2011, the Saint-Martin Tourist Office hosted the journalist Donato Ala and his photographer Francesco Fadda Bruno, from the magazine Live In, and the websites www.golfitaliano.it and www.golfitalianowebtv.it .They came to discover Saint-Martin for its various assets : the numerous activities, the cuisine, the shopping and certainly for golf.
This trip was organised in collaboration with the Anguilla Tourist Bureau, where they spent 3 days.
They were pleasantly surprised by the two destinations: the quiet and peaceful side of Anguilla, ideal for relaxation with its beautiful beaches, and the atmosphere of Saint Martin, more festive and lively.
On the program of their trip:
- the discovery of Marigot and the market,
- visit of the Fort Louis,
- snorkeling with H2O Factory the new snorkeling/diving experience in a bubble,
- a walk through the village of Grand Case,
- lunch in Orient Bay and dinner at the Marina Royale,
- and of course golfing with the Golf Association of Saint Martin, "Les Tamarins".
Videos about the destination will be available on the mentionned websites at the end of May, and the article published during the summer of 2011 in Live In magazine.
A successful trip that will hopefully encourage golf players along with their family or friends to come to Saint-Martin and its surrounding islands…
Picture from left to right:
- Charlie Bellahsen Intern at the Saint-Martin Tourist Office,
- Baptiste Depois H2O manager,
- Donato Ala, Fadda Francesco Bruno from www.golfitaliano.it and www.golfitalianowebtv.it,
- Kate Richardson PR, Communication and marketing Manager at the Saint-Martin Tourist Office,
- the diving guide and the Captain of the Catamaran H2O !