« Red, White & Blue Rendez-vous » is a French Incentive program which is an initiative of Atout France USA whose main goal is to connect purchasing advisers and companies organizing meetings, incentives and journalists from the USA, Canada, Brazil and other Latin Americans countries to showcase the French assets.
During 3 days the event will include an assortment of workshops, networking activities, excursions around the island and team building activities for all participants in order to establish relationships between agencies specialized in organizing meetings, incentives and conferences and the suppliers from France.
The event was created in order to meet the following objectives:
- Highlight the diversity of the French offer within business tourism
- Introduce the major assets of the chosen destination
- Strengthen relationships between partners and professionals invited
- Value professional’s savoir-faire
- Build loyalty with foreign clients and obtain new contacts
Since in creation in 2004, Red, White & Blue took place in par Biarritz, Paris, Martinique and Cannes to only mention these cities!
In 2012, Red, White & Blue will add some yellow of Saint-Martin’s to its range of colour and will be held from November 15th to 18th at the Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St-Martin !
With a 62% forecast for 2012, the Caribbean region / Bermuda is the number 1 destination for American incentive trips, followed by Europe (38 %.)
* Moreover, benefiting from many direct flights from 17 cities across the American continent, Saint Martin is a French entity easily accessible in a short period of time (around 3-6 hours of flight on average) (*Source: Global Planner 2012, Meetings & Conventions Magazine, April 2012).
On the program :
- site inspections,
- visit of Marigot and its market,
- the Fort Louis,
- Pinel Island and its submarine fauna and flora,
- a road rally and many more occasions by the French Saint-Martin Tourist Office to which the 31 hosted buyers/ meetings and incentive agencies (23 US hosted buyers, 5 Canadian HB, 3 from Brazil).
List of Suppliers:
- Calvados /Normandy Tourist Office CVB
- Concorde hotels Hotel
- InterContinental Paris Hotel
- Lafayette Travel DMC
- Liberty Incentives DMC
- Radisson Blu Nice Hotel
- Sofitel Arc de Triomphe Hotel
- Westjet Airline
- St Martin Tourist Office CVB
- Radisson Blu St Martin Hotel
- Rising Sun Tours DMC
- La Sammana Hotel
- Quality VIP Service Transportation
- St Barth Commuter Airline
- The Westin St Martin Hotel
2 media from Canada and the US will also participate to this year’s workshop and publish articles about this workshop in travel trade publications.
The director of the French Saint-Martin Tourist office, Silviane John is very happy to host the Red, White and Blue Rendez-vous “which brings together international meeting planners and various suppliers! Such an event is a foundation for future business. We are excited to showcase our unique destination through the various activities and cultural events we have planned.”