Soledad O’Brien Iyanla Vanzant, Judy Smith at the “Women with Purpose Global Summit” in Saint-Martin this June!
From June 18-22nd 2013 will be held the “Women With Purpose Global Summit” in Saint-Martin.
This event is an unprecedented invitation-only five day gathering of multi-cultural women who represent the accomplished professional who has achieved at the highest levels, the business-savvy woman, who is looking for what's next, and women with a passion for professional growth and personal development.
At the highest level, this Summit encompasses industry experts, media giants and around 300 professional women from various professions from around the globe.
What differentiates it from other similar events is the commitment:
• (1) to market each participant's business or initiative with up to one year of complimentary publicity through placement on the website and the Registration "Private Access" page with expanded profiles viewable to all registrants, media and sponsors;
• (2) to connect industry related registrants prior to the actual Summit for business opportunities;
• (3) to provide a facility for private business meetings the day before or during the Summit;
• (4) to confirm global, ethnically diverse female decision makers;
• and (5) to showcase your philanthropic efforts by listing your favourite charity on our website.
Set in beautiful Saint-Martin/Sint-Maarten, the Summit consists of cutting edge seminars, workshops, roundtable discussions and a day of high-end girlfriend fun on the surrounding islands of Saint-Barths and Anguilla.
Among the high-powered women participating are CNN’s Soledad O’Brien, Oprah Winfrey Network’s Iyanla Vanzant, entrepreneur/author Sahar Hashemi of London, author/CNBC financial expert Carmen Wong Ulrich, and Brazilian entrepreneur Inocencia Manoel.
Also participating will be women leaders such as the Honorable Prime Minister Sarah Wescott Williams of Sint-Maarten, Judy Smith, attorney/ crisis manager who is also inspiration for the hit TV show Scandal, Pamela Ravare Brown, COO of the Association of Latino professionals Finance and Accounting, Maritza Guimet, Vice President of international business development and production for Olympusat Media andalso CEO of Goddess Mujer Woman, a global platform for creating television programming for women in the areas of diversity, philanthropy, fashion/ beauty, personal branding, education, entrepreneurship, media, health/wellness, and tourism who will lead discussions on these topics.
Seminars, workshops, round table discussions and other events taking place at at La Samanna, in a Pierres Caraibes villa and at Sonesta Maho Beach Resort on:
• LEADERSHIP SEMINAR "REDEFINING GLOBAL SUCCESS IN THE 21ST CENTURY"
• BRANDING & ENTREPRENEURSHIP "IS YOUR BRAND ICONIC"
• THE BUSINESS OF FASHION & BEAUTY "HOW YOUR FASHION DECISIONS AFFECT YOUR BUSINESS BRAND"
• A CONVERSATION WITH LIFE COACH IYANLA VANZANT"YOUR NEXT ACT—ARE YOU LEVERAGING ALL YOUR TALENTS?"
• SPIRITUALITY “HOW YOUR FAITH & BELIEF INFLUENCE PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DECISIONS”
• THE BODY SCRUB “OH MY BODY - NAVIGATING ALL THE CHANGES”
If you would like to participate to this event and discover the Friendly Island of Saint-Martin choose between the Full conference package and the Partial conference package.